Are you an auditing pro?
If you’re a professional, motivated and driven audit senior or assistant manager, looking for a new challenge/step, this one is for you…
Time Appointments are currently working with an award-winning firm based in East Anglia. The firm is looking to recruit senior audit professionals to join their fantastic corporate services team.
What you will be doing:
- Working with clients across the spectrum from the very small to groups turning over several hundreds of million pounds including OMBs, subsidiaries of larger international groups, charities, pension schemes and LLPs.
- The exact type of work you undertake will depend upon your experience and competencies, but this role provides real scope to develop your existing skills
- You will be expected to lead on small audit jobs and assist on larger audit assignments within the team as required
- You will also be required to prepare accounts for a variety of businesses.
What you’ll need to have:
- ICAEW/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- A working knowledge of corporation tax would be helpful.
- Must be keen to be involved in all aspects of audit planning and have a good working knowledge of accounts preparation under UK GAAP.
- Experience of CCH accounts software would be advantageous, or other similar software packages
- Practice experience is essential
Sound like the role for you? Get in touch today to discuss making one of the best moves of your career.