Time Appointments are excited to be working on behalf of a specialist manufacturer of bespoke components based in Essex, who are looking for an Account Manager to join their growing company!
As an Account Manager, you will be the single point of contact for all customer enquiries for your portfolio, building strong client relationships and understanding their requirements and expectations whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
- Raise customer purchase orders to deadlines as per the internal set process.
- Ensure all relative information is on the PO to allow smooth internal progression and check that drawings supplied are correct and a true reflection of the customer requirements.
- Acknowledge receipt of sales order within Service Level Agreement timeframe.
- Ensure costs are correct as per set price matrix and escalate any price discrepancies.
- Communicate to clients clearly, addressing any concerns and resolving any conflict that may arise.
- Raise clients’ business concerns and needs to management team.
- Follow up clients to ensure they are satisfied with the company’s products and/or services and escalate any concerns appropriately.
- Update account details as required.
- Assist with any ad-hoc tasks may be requested from time to time that is not listed above but will be required.
- May be requested to work additional hours during busy periods. Perform any reasonable management instruction within time frame requested.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Require outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to manage expectations
- Exceptional verbal as well as written communication skills
- Must be pro-active and able to multi-task within a busy working environment
- Ability to plan and organise own workload
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, self-motivation, and enthusiasm are essential, as is the ability to meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn and assist other employees
- Maintain positive and productive working relations with key departments and managers to ensure communication is well delivered throughout
- Good commercial awareness
For more details about this position and other roles we have available, please contact us today!