Time Appointments are pleased to be working on a role on behalf of a well-known reputable company in Felixstowe. This is a brilliant opportunity for the right candidate, with an amazing progression route. Our client has 8.8 average years of service from their staff, which shows it’s the perfect company to thrive and develop in your professional career.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Stimulate customer’s needs and awareness through constant contact – telecommunications and email.
- Manage assigned accounts in accordance with the contractual obligations.
- Maintaining and updating assigned customer order books and schedules on a weekly basis.
- Providing customers with essential and timely information and solutions to any delivery or quality issues that may arise.
- Attend, minute and, if required, chair review meetings for customers whose accounts you are assigned.
- Creation of proposals for existing customers, including the support and creation of labour and material estimates as required.
- Assist with sales administration duties as required and undertake any other tasks outside your normal duties that may be reasonably requested.
- Knowledge or background within an electronical industry.
- Ability to work under pressure and without supervision.
- Appreciation of the commercial needs of the business and its customers.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Literate in PC applications required for communicating and calculating.
The successful individual will receive an exceptional working environment, brilliant opportunity for progression with on-going training.