Are you a future accounting superstar?
If you’re a motivated, enthusiastic, and ambitious Accounts Assistant looking for a step up, this one is for you…
Time Appointments is currently working with a fantastic business based near Braintree. The client is looking to recruit a motivated Accounts Assistant to join their fantastic team.
What you will be doing:
- Producing sales invoices to include waiting time
- Ensuring price check evaluation is up to date
- Maintaining the cash account and issuing refunds
- Resolve all problems for customers, copy invoices, proof of delivery, credit notes and liaise internally to progress any problems that are handled in any department.
- Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and external customers.
What you’ll need to have:
- Enthusiastic, committed and a fast learner with previous experience of a busy environment
- Computer literate with an aptitude for numbers
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with individuals across departments and liaise with external customers and contacts
- Solid organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a varied workload
Sound like the role for you? Get in touch today to discuss making one of the best moves of your career.