Do you enjoy Accounting? Are you looking to join a friendly business who prides themselves on looking after their employees? Look no further!
Time Appointments are delighted to currently be working on behalf of our client who are expanding their business and looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join them on a part time basis for a 1 year fixed term contract. This business is known for being an infectiously positive environment to work in, as well as its exceptional services provided, and is thrilled to be welcoming a new member to the family.
What will I be doing?
- Bank postings and reconciliation (GBP / USD / EUR and Petty Cash)
- Sales and purchase invoicing
- Customer statements and debtor management
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Processing financial paperwork received in the post and via email
- Keeping up to date with payments due
- General ledger entries, query resolution and reconciliation
What do I need to apply?
- Experience in working as an Accounts Assistant (or similar)
- Sage 200 experience is essential
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Be organised and efficient with the ability to multitask, prioritise and problem solve
- Be IT literate such as Excel, Outlook and Word
What do I get?
- The opportunity to join a business where you will be considered a part of the family
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday and pension allowance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free parking
- Christmas shutdown in addition to your holiday