Are you an accounts whiz?
If you are an enthusiastic, and professional accounts assistant with purchase ledger and sales experience looking for a new challenge, this one is for you…
Time Appointments are currently working with a world leader in shipping based in Ipswich. The company is looking to recruit an accounts assistant to join their fantastic team.
What you will be doing:
- Posting, coding and batching of supplier invoices.
- Allocating payments made to supplier accounts.
- Setting up supplier accounts and verifying changes of bank details.
- Investigating and correcting errors within Sage 200 project accounting module.
- Liaising with colleagues to assist with ledger queries.
- Ad hoc / additional duties as required in order to meet the needs of the business.
What you’ll need to have:
- Purchase ledger experience required
- Strong experience of using Sage
- Strong IT skills, with intermediate excel skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, able to liaise with people at all levels
Sound like the role for you? Get in touch today to discuss making one of the best moves of your career.