Are you an enthusiastic account assistant?
If you’re a professional, motivated and outright fantastic accounts assistant looking for a new challenge, this one is for you…
Time Appointments are currently working with a well-established accountancy firm based in Ely. The firm is looking to recruit an accounts assistant to join their fantastic team.
What you will be doing:
- Accounts preparation
- Personal, business and corporation tax
- Management accounts
- VAT returns
- Providing training and support to trainees
What you’ll need to have:
- Part or fully ATT qualified (or equivalent)
- Have proven experience in the preparation of sole trader, partnership and company accounts to review stage
- Confident IT user with previous experience using Microsoft Excel along with being familiar with Sage Line 50 and Xero
- Practice experience is essential
What you’ll get in return:
- 21 days annual leave (increasing with grade and service)
- Competitive salary
- Annual paid volunteering day
- Life assurance scheme
- Flexi hours (7.5 hours a day with 9am – 4pm core hours)
Sound like the role for you? Get in touch today to discuss making one of the best moves of your career.