Time Appointments are thrilled to be working on behalf of one of the UK’s largest independent logistics providers, who are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly driven, motivated and hardworking candidate to join an ever-growing business.
- Perform Credit Checks
- Processing and paying invoices
- Recording receipts and payments
- Processing overhead costs
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Chase any unpaid invoices
- Liaise with the external parties
- You will be working across multiple currencies including GBP, EUR, and USD.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in logistics accounts work, with an operational background. You will have an interest in business and finance and must be competent in maths. Strong interpersonal and communication skills is also a must along with the ability to work well as part of a team.