Are you an experienced accounts whiz?
If you’re a driven, professional, and diverse senior accountant with strong practice experience, this one is for you…
Time Appointments is currently working with growing accountancy practice based in Peterborough. The firm is looking to recruit an experienced senior accountant to join their fantastic accounts team.
What you will be doing:
- Preparation and review of financial statements for a range of clients from Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs and Limited companies
- Review of VAT returns prepared by clients or inhouse
- Draft tax computations
- Liaising with clients
- Working with junior team members
- Mentor and guide junior team members
What you’ll need to have:
- ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent
- Recent and strong practice experience
- Experience using Xero, and ideally Sage/Quickbooks
- Strong It & Excel skills
What you’ll get!
- Salary: Depends on experience (Can be discussed further depending on experience)
- 28 Days holiday (including bank holiday)
- Pension, bonuses and incentives depending on targets and performance
- The position would be office based
Sound like the role for you? Get in touch today to discuss making one of the best moves of your career.