Our client, a leading financial services company based in Ipswich, are recruiting for an Administrator to join their team. Our client provides fantastic promotional opportunities and benefits which include additional qualifications, dedicated study time and a great supporting work culture and environment.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong administration or customer service experience
- A genuine desire to build a career within the financial services industry
- 5 GCSE passes at grades A-C (or equivalent) to include English and Maths (Essential)
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Good people and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build up effective relationships at all levels
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administration duties including drafting emails and documents.
- Managing transactional caseloads
- Managing relationships with internal and external customers to include solicitors, lenders, valuers, architects, financial advisors.
- Utilising training and knowledge to identify and propose solutions.
- Working to targets and deadlines.
- Adhering to and promoting business and industry regulations
- Competitive Salary and bonus scheme
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Further study and development
- Paid Qualifications
- Bonus Scheme
- Fantastic promotional opportunities