Time Appointments are working on behalf of a innovative technology solutions provider based in Portsmouth, who are looking for a positive, self-motivated and enthusiastic Administrator to join their quick-growing company!
This is a new opportunity to join an expanding team, to help outsources clients to the highest standards and deliver excellent outcomes. Our client offers fantastic benefits including 25 days holiday, employer pension contribution, private healthcare AND employee bonus!
- Adhering to best practice procedures in all aspects of pensions administration related tasks as defined by the Company
- Pension establishment, setting up member records and issuing welcome information
- Contribution processing
- Processing and calculating pension benefits
- Payment of benefits using payroll systems and monitoring ongoing pension benefit cases
- Bank reconciliation and payment processing
- Death benefit calculations
- Transfers in and out both as cash and in specie
- Annual Statements
- Participating in annual projects such as tax code uplifts, regulatory reporting, residency tax status updates
- Taking responsibility for ad-hoc projects and exercises.
- Monitoring on going procedural developments and implementing changes to procedures where required.
- Developing a relationship with the client and an understanding of their working practices
Skills, abilities, and personal qualities:
- Calm and positive under pressure and happy to take the lead in challenging times
- Sharing knowledge with colleagues
- Self-motivated approach to professional and personal development
- Willingness to learn
- Enthusiastic, positive, and flexible approach to work
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to organise workloads, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient IT skills
- Strong team player with excellent attention to detail
- Able to work alone as well as within a team
- Able to think logically and hold good problem-solving skills