Time Appointments are pleased to be working on a role for individuals keen to work in a forward-thinking business who pride themselves on making a difference and enhancing lives. This role is suitable for somebody either with a good level of education and a desire to progress, or somebody with administration/reception experience. Our client truly believes in progression and is completely dedicated to their employees. They pride themselves on investing in their employees, who have constant access to their in-house trainer to make sure they’re getting the best support they can.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Directing incoming calls and screening
- Booking meeting rooms where applicable
- Meeting and greeting clients and suppliers
- Signing in visitors
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies inc refreshments
- Daily post distribution
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Ability to Organise and Prioritise tasks assigned
- Ability to work under pressure and without supervision
- Attention to Detail
- English and Maths to GCSE
- Competent in Word and Excel.
The successful individual will receive an exceptional working environment, brilliant opportunity for progression and intense and ongoing training.