Are you an accounts whiz?
If you’re an enthusiastic, motivated and driven Accountants Assistant with experience in business services, looking for a new challenge, this one is for you…
Time Appointments are currently working with an award-winning firm based in East Anglia. The firm is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their fantastic business services team.
What you will be doing:
- Aid in the assisting of a wide variety of businesses including manufacturing, construction, and technology businesses, professional firms, charities and farms
- Take on a broad and engaging portfolio of work
- This role will predominantly involve preparing financial accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, along with corporation and personal tax compliance
- There will also be some bookkeeping work and preparation of VAT returns for clients
What you’ll need to have:
- A minimum of 2 A levels at Grade C or above (including Maths), OR the equivalent standard in a business-related vocational qualification. If you do not hold a Maths A level, then we expect a minimum attainment of Grade B / Grade 6 in GCSE Maths.
- Minimum level 3 AAT or fully qualified
- You’ll possess a high level of IT proficiency and the ability to use various packages, in particular: MS Office (Word, Excel), Sage Line 50, Xero and Quickbooks. Familiarity with CCH software would be useful.
- Practice experience is essential
Sound like the role for you? Get in touch today to discuss making one of the best moves of your career.