Time Appointments are pleased to be working on a role for individuals keen to work in a thriving business and those who have a desire to progress to the best of their ability. This role is suitable for somebody either with a good level of education and a desire to progress, or somebody with administration/customer service experience. Our client was established in 1965 and have been growing ever since. They’re an extremely reputable company who pride themselves on looking after their customers and most importantly, their employees. The successful candidate will receive brilliant training, and a clear progression ladder to kickstart their career.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Creation of purchase orders and delivery notes accurately to include all relevant information
- General administration duties
- Support the handling of complaints
- Collating reports and responses for internal and external teams with provided guidance
- Supporting additional departments during holiday time as and when required
- Great communicator both internally and externally
- Able to work within a team, being flexible, supporting colleagues of all levels within a fast-paced working environment no matter what task is in hand
- MS office experience, especially Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must
- Able to problem solve and handle challenges
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Ability to focus on the job in hand and complete
- A genuine desire to achieve, excel and evolve with a professional, positive outlook
The successful individual will receive an exceptional working environment, brilliant opportunity for progression and intense and ongoing training.