Time Appointments are working on behalf of a leading company specialising in financial services, who are looking for an Assistant Property Administrator to join their team.
We are looking for candidates who have administrative experience and can work within a high-pressured environment. Our client provides fantastic promotional opportunities and benefits which include additional qualifications, dedicated study time and a great supporting work culture and environment.
This role will sit within the property technical team which helps to deliver a transactional caseload. You will be working with documents, leases, tenants, and landlords.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- To undertake day to day activities within the property team to meet customer requirements and achieve required targets and objectives.
- To maintain and develop contact with internal and external customers by both telephone and email to include solicitors, valuers, tenants, investors, and financial advisers to ensure accurate communication of information.
- To ensure a high level of quality and accuracy is maintained, delivering excellent service for all customers.
- To interact with customer and third-party enquiries in a professional, fair, and consistent manner via both telephone and/or in writing.
- Understand and adhere to all relevant controls such as internal risk controls, data protection, money laundering and ensure compliance of all regulatory, business, and legal requirements.
- Identify and recommend improvements to current working practices within own team.
- To consistently promote the company’s policy on treating customers fairly (TCF)
Skills & Experience Required:
- 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent at grades A-C (or equivalent) to include English and Maths (essential)
- To obtain the Life and Pensions Foundation Certificate (or equivalent) within 12 – 18 months
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Good people and interpersonal skills to build up effective relationships at all levels internally and externally.
- Ability to plan own workload to meet business requirements and service level agreements.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to remain calm under pressure to manage customer expectations and deadlines.
- Must possess strong attention to detail; possessing the ability to learn new procedures quickly and to be able to manage multiple job functions
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suit
If you would like to kickstart your career with a prestigious and generous company, please contact us today to discuss this fantastic opportunity!