Are you an auditing mastermind?
If you’re an enthusiastic, motivated and professional audit senior or semi-senior with, looking for a new challenge or even a step up, this one is for you…
Time Appointments are currently working with a global accountancy firm with offices based in Ipswich and Norwich. The firm is looking to recruit an audit senior or semi-senior to join their fantastic team.
What you will be doing:
- Assist in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of audit assignment.
- Identify risk matters and raise with your manager
- Supervise, coach and train junior members of staff
- Take responsibility for monitoring progress against budget.
What you’ll need to have:
- Fully ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
- Educated to degree level or CTS
- Knowledge of UK and international GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and financial reporting requirements.
- Knowledge of firm services, issues regarding advice, regulation and compliance.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Personal pension scheme with employer contributions
- Life assurance cover
- Income protection insurance
- Option to buy extra holiday
- Option to add a range of other insurances
- Interest free loans
- Childcare vouchers
Sound like the role for you? Get in touch today to discuss making one of the best moves of your career.