Are you an auditing wizard?
If you’re an experienced, professional and motivated Audit Senior or Audit Assistant looking for a new challenge, this one is for you…
Time Appointments are currently working with a fantastic firm based in Norwich. The firm is looking to recruit an audit senior or assistant to join their fantastic team.
What you will be doing:
- Leading audit assignments in a variety of industries such as construction, manufacturing and care homes, including groups with turnover to 250m
- Accounts preparation for Corporate clients
- Effectively deal with client and HMRC correspondence
- Supervision of more junior staff
- Conducting audit assignments in a variety of industries
- Accounts preparation for corporate clients
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and computations
- Working closely with Audit Seniors/Managers
What you’ll need to have:
- ACA or ACCA (or close to qualifying)
- Strong experience within a corporation tax practice environment
- Experience using Sage and Microsoft Excel as well as other Microsoft applications and accounting software
- Previous audit experience in a practice environment
What you’ll get in return:
- 23 days annual leave (increasing with grade and service)
- Competitive salary
- Annual paid volunteering day
- Life assurance scheme
- Flexi hours (7.5 hours a day with 9am – 4pm core hours)
Sound like the role for you? Get in touch today to discuss making one of the best moves of your career.