How would you like a 4 day week for 5 day’s pay AND Christmas shutdown?!
Time Appointments are recruiting for a friendly, innovative, and motivated Administrator/Receptionist to join their growing team!
The successful candidate will play a key role in the smooth running of the business, being the first point of contact for candidates, providing administrative support to the consultants and ensuring compliance and procedures are adhered to.
- Answering calls from candidates, clients, and other businesses
- Stock takes for office supplies
- Publishing job adverts
- Scanning documents
- Adhering to GDPR policies and procedures
- Adhoc tasks e.g., arranging compliments for client meetings
- Finding job leads
- Keeping up to date with all live vacancies
- Ensuring the office is clean and tidy
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong administrative skills
- Forward-thinking and the ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- Friendly and willing to learn
If you would like to be part of a fun, professional team who reward their employees – this could be the perfect role for you! Contact us today to find out more