Time Appointments are pleased to be recruiting for a leading financial services business in Ipswich who are looking to recruit a Business Analyst to join their growing team. They have a great team who are supportive and friendly, so you will be joining a great environment. They are looking for someone who has a few years BA experience who can join the team and help work to support the business.
- Facilitates the capture, definition, and development of business requirements through discussions, workshops and interviews with internal and external stakeholders to identify and understand the business problem or opportunity using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Produce/Review ‘As-is’ business processes, identify process improvements and develop ‘To-Be’ processes to establish the required business need.
- Performs data analysis in support of data migration and acquisition and to required standards for organisational ingestion into data warehouse.
- Manage requirements and associated changes to those requirements throughout the project life cycle.
- Produce High Level and Detailed Business requirements documents that are complete, clear and concise which can be understood by IT development resources and business stakeholders.
Previous Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a BA role
- Excellent communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and possibly conflicting priorities.
- Ability to adapt & negotiation skills.
- Able to develop and maintain strong working relationships with all areas of the business & IT.