Time Appointments have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Transformation Partner to join a global shipping and logistics company based in Ipswich. We are looking for someone with business change experience combined and an ability to work with business stakeholders at all levels. This client will really look after you and are a great employer to work with, offering great career progression.
- Participate in the design of the Transformation and Change plan in line with the direction set by the companies board.
- Regularly update all stakeholders on initiatives under your remit – updating against objectives, plan, budget, and benefits realisation.
- Assist in ensuring that initiative dependencies within the portfolio are understood.
- Gather data to allow prioritization of initiatives within the transformation portfolio priorities.
- Support the development of effective communications and engagement strategies in relation to the portfolio.
- Collaborate with Compliance, Legal and Risk Management teams to analyse risks and trends holistically across the department and ensuring solutions to address concerns are implemented within the change portfolio.
- Provide assistance with initiative documentation and training requirements within assigned initiatives
Skills & Experience:
- Experience and understanding of the shipment lifecycle
- Experience of leading change initiatives
- Excellent communication skills with proven track record of influencing at all levels of an organisation both in written and verbal form
- Understanding of both waterfall and agile project methodologies
- The ability to show resilience in a fast moving, fast changing environment where hearts and minds need to be won over
- Open minded and curious – respect current ways of working but always be looking for different approaches to business issues