Our client is a young and dynamic care provider with a fresh and new outlook within the health care sector who stand by providing outstanding service to their clients.
Would you like the opportunity to be part of a new venture and change lives every day? We are recruiting a Care Coordinator to join our clients ever growing team, providing excellent domiciliary care with a refreshed outlook on hourly care. Assisting to manage and grow an effective and efficient home care service within the West Suffolk region through a team of suitable, qualified, and support staff! If you’re keen on making a difference to the community then we want to hear from you!
- Assisting the Registered Manager in organising the day-to-day running of the service provided.
- To assist the Registered Manager in the Company, Company’s aim to provide a quality service by a team of trustworthy, well-trained, and reliable Care Workers
- To carry out any other tasks required by the Registered Manager that are commensurate with the level of responsibility
- Support the Registered Manager in achieving the Company’s aims and objectives and achieving quality in the service provided
- To always represent the Company professionally, on the telephone, face to face or in written correspondence
- To ensure that telephones are promptly answered, and people are spoken to politely and respectfully.
- To assist the Registered Manager with the recruitment, induction, training, and supervision of staff
- Additional help in terms of supporting the service users in terms of personal care may be required
- Personality: Confident, smart, polite, responsive, honest and tactful with an outgoing personality
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Driving licence essential
- Attention to Detail
- English and Maths to GCSE
- Competent in Word and Excel.
The successful individual will receive an exceptional working environment, brilliant opportunity for progression and intense and ongoing training.