A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Claims Administrator to join a developing insurance organisation in Colchester to provide an effective and efficient support function to the Team Managers in the handling of legal expenses insurance.
- Assist claims handlers with the processing of claims by instructing solicitors, dealing with simple updates and passing file to cost auditors.
- Inputting and updating the Claims Management System
- Approving payment up to a specified approval limit
- Ensure that claims are managed in accordance with agreed dairy procedures and assist in keeping the teams diary up to date
- Adding solicitor and payee details to the solicitor database and claims management system
The successful candidate will have previous experience of communicating confidently over the telephone and by email. You must display excellent organisation skills and be confident completing tasks without supervision. It is essential that you hold a minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at A-C grades including English and Maths.