We are working alongside one of the UK’s largest brokers who are keen to strengthen their claims department by recruiting two Claims Handlers to work in East Anglia in either Ipswich, Bury or Norwich. The successful candidate will have insurance claims experience, ideally in Motor, Employer and Public Liability or Property.
- Maintain all standards of the claims service delivery by adhering to company Procedures
- Ensure all claims are recorded accurately and in accordance with procedural guides
- Produce Claims information & reports for client renewals in good time and within any deadlines
Key Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of general insurance claims.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret policy wordings.
- Manage, organise and prioritise own workload.
- Ability to problem solve
- Attention to detail, Organisation and Time management
- Maintains thorough and accurate records
- Ability to manage own workload.
- 2 years + experience working in a similar claims environment
- Keen to further own professional development