Time Appointments are working on behalf of a well-stablished Insurance company based in Ipswich who are looking for a proactive, well-organised and enthusiastic Client Executive to join their growing team!
- Responsibility for dealing with a portfolio of existing clients either in association with a Relationship Manager or directly.
- Prepare pre-renewal and renewal reports, including any other associated customer-facing documentation for Relationship Managers as required.
- Maintain a professional working relationship with insurers, clients, colleagues, trade associations and suppliers.
- Responsibility for keeping the Relationship Manager informed of any relevant client or insurer communication.
- Co-ordinate the gathering and updating of policy risk information and claims data.
- Carry out pre-renewal work and renewal broking exercises to ensure that clients’ demands, and needs are satisfied.
- Finalise renewal negotiations with clients and insurers.
- Process mid-term adjustments including instructing insurers, confirming instructions to clients, and updating internal records.
- Checking insurer documentation to ensure that it reflects the client’s instructions.
- Credit control and debt management responsibility.
- Where applicable, checking Pound Gates agency records to ensure that the agreed arrangements are observed and adhered to, including clarifying, and retrieving any information required by the Securities Committee.
- When needed provide support for new business opportunities, including supporting Relationship Managers.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Commercial broking experience/background.
- Competent user of Acturis (preferable but not essential).
- Strong and determined negotiation skills to ensure that clients receive competitive terms and coverage from insurers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent literacy and numerical reasoning skills to enable the creation of accurate client reports and delivery of accurate data to insurers.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team, including the management of own workload to ensure that clients expectations are exceeded.
- Experience of writing comprehensive technical client reports using up to date IT packages.
- Accurate record keeping and strong attention to detail.
- A strong knowledge of the general commercial classes of insurance.
- Cert CII qualified (or progression towards)