Are you looking to further your corporate insurance career?
If so then we have a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, established, and successful team within a leading independent broker, to play a key part in the continued growth plans. If you enjoy developing new business and forming professional, effective business relationships, this is a great opportunity to take advantage of.
Focussed on SME business Insurance & Risk management, you’ll be responsible for building a pipeline of new business, working alongside the partners and other sales colleagues to identify new leads via research, our existing client base, referrals, and networking events.
Developing productive business relationships with key stakeholders will be integral to being successful in this role and you will have the opportunity to run your own marketing campaigns to support this.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Control the renewal process for your clients.
- Gather information from clients and prospects using superb communication skills.
- Day to day client service, answering queries received directly from clients and insurers, communicating by voice as well as email
- Cover advice on scenarios applied across entire insurance portfolio
- Contract reviews
- Additions/deletions of cover
- Maintain and grow your book of business by chasing and securing new business leads with the support of the marketing team.
- Openly discuss renewal terms with customers and seek alternatives to discuss with them.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Holding/working towards one of the Chartered Insurance Institute Qualifications: Dip CII/ Cert CII
- 2 years commercial experience
- Educated to A-level with 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths and English grade C or above (or equivalent).
- Driving licence to visit clients at their business premises
- Strong knowledge of the general insurance products, services, classes of insurance.
- Due diligence in administration, policy documents and processes
- Excellent client service focus: the customer is always your top priority
- Generate and driving new business using exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Actively deal with ambiguity and have outstanding accuracy and attention to detail
- Continually building your industry knowledge and seeking development