We are working alongside a leading independent insurance broker based in Ipswich where an exciting position has become available for a full-time Commercial Account Handler.
This role will be suitable for someone looking to take an active role in the growth of the commercial account within a thriving office who will deal with Public Liability for Small and Medium Size Firms, Professional Indemnity, Residential Property Owner and Commercial Property Owner.
- Administration of Client’s Insurance requirements daily, providing a smooth account handling service
- Producing and maintaining accurate and complete documentation in a compliant manner
- Providing expert and prompt advice to new and existing clients regarding their Insurance needs.
- Building and maintaining excellent rapport and business relationships with clients, providers and colleagues
Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience in a Commercial Insurance Broking background
- Degree education ideal but not essential
- A desire to develop the role and bring an innovative mind to complement the existing team
- The ideal successful candidate will have, or at the very least the motivation to build knowledge of Small to Medium Size Commercial Insurance Risks
In return the successful candidate can expect a competitive salary along with an attractive package.