Time Appointments are working on behalf of a global insurance company, who are looking for a knowledgeable, motivated, and experienced individual to join their team. This position is based in the Ipswich office and you will be providing support to producers, brokers and technical support colleagues.
· Build long lasting relationships with clients, elevating to a ‘trusted advisor’ status.
· Prepare top quality, accurate client documents, obtain renewal terms and seek to provide alternative quotations before producing a final presentation for Account Executives to discuss with clients.
· Handle any mid-term adjustments in a proactive and response manner.
· Ensure all client details are recorded accurately and entered onto the system in a timely fashion.
· Confirm cover with relevant insurers, process policies and chase up outstanding documentation when required.
· Prepare debit notes and summaries of cover whilst ensuring the secure delivery of policy documentation from insurers.
· Take care of account queries and credit control matters promptly highlighting any concerns to Account Executives/Directors.
· Align with key legal and regulatory policies; safeguarding you and the business.
Skills & Experience:
· Cert CII/Dip CII qualified or working towards
· Commercial/Corporate experience
· A deep knowledge of general insurance products, services and classes of insurance.
· Using a due diligence approach to completing workload and achieving deadlines.
· Excellent communication and social skills at all levels
· Good planning and analytical skills with strong accuracy and an acute attention to detail.
· Ability to use initiative every single day, working independently role or when assisting team members.