Time Appointments are delighted to be working on behalf of a prestigious Brokers based in Newmarket who pride themselves on their professional and exceptional standards across their work. Due to growth, they are looking for a talented and committed Commercial Insurance Broker to join their team.
The successful candidate will be tasked to carry out all aspects of the insurance broking role, within set parameters, to ensure high levels of customer service are delivered at all times to clients, insurers, colleagues and suppliers.
- Provide a high level of customer service to corporate clients at all times in writing, over the telephone and face to face
- Manage all renewal, new, mid-term and occasional claims work, as required
- Support the directors with all aspects of their direct client work including attending meetings
- Provide business reports as required
- Keep electronic files up to date and in order
Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a commercial insurance environment
- Minimum of Cert CII
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Working knowledge of Acturis is desirable
- Dealing with clients face to face
- Strong customer service focus
- High levels of communication skills both written, face to face and over the telephone
- Strong organisational skills
- Being a good team player whilst also having an independent problem-solving approach
This client offers a hybrid working pattern alongside an amazing company culture with lots of incentives and team social events! If you are looking to work in a modern and dynamic company, apply now!