Time Appointments are pleased to be working on a role for individuals keen to work in a thriving business and those who have a desire to progress to the best of their ability. This role is suitable for somebody either with a good level of education and a desire to progress, or somebody with administration/customer service experience.
Our client was established in 1965 and have been growing ever since. They’re an extremely reputable company who pride themselves on looking after their customers and most importantly, their employees. The successful candidate will receive brilliant training, and a clear progression ladder to kickstart their career.
- Embracing product knowledge throughout their comprehensive range
- Promote the products/upselling/wallet share
- Build sustainable relationships of trust with customers
- Manage customer accounts within various industry markets
- Manage forecasts/monitoring progression of orders/scheduling deliveries on time
- Manage stock, purchase and sales orders, liaising with both customers and suppliers
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions in a timely fashion
- Proven office-based product customer service
- Ability to work within a team, being flexible, supporting colleagues of all levels within a fast-paced working environment no matter what task is in hand.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must
- Confident, focused, professional and positive attitude
- Great communicator with fellow colleagues throughout the business both via email and telephone
- MS office knowledge, especially Excel
- Sage 200 experience would be preferred
The successful individual will receive an exceptional working environment, brilliant opportunity for progression and intense and ongoing training.