Time Appointments are delighted to be working on behalf of a multi-award winning financial services company based in Ipswich, looking for a Customer Account Manager to join their team within the Sales department. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, exciting and rapidly growing company, who offer an excellent package and the prospect to progress and grow within their teams!
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Retaining and promoting excellent customer service, building a solid and effective reputation with clients.
- Promote and provide the services offered, leading to the completion and submission of a full application.
- Contact applicants by telephone to promote products, and its panel of lenders as appropriate.
- Maintaining contact with the client throughout the application process to provide updates and request any further information needed for a lending decision.
- Contacting the client to provide the reasons behind an application being declined.
- Promoting approvability and being able to identify opportunities where an application can be processed further with them.
- Utilising the existing client database to obtain new funding applications.
- Contacting Clients to inform and present the funding offers that have been made to them
- Knowledge on the differences between products and the terms of loans.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous holiday entitlement, private medical insurance, team socials and retail discounts!
Skills & Experience:
- Strong sales background, with a proven track record of achieving targets
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, ambitious and forward-thinking
- An excellent communicator
- Good IT Skills
- Experience within the financial services industry