Time Appointments are proud to be working on behalf of one of the UK’s leading independent shipping and logistics providers in Felixstowe. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Customer Care Team, ensuring administration for accounts you control is kept at a high standard and working for a professional organisation who value their clients and staff alike.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicate daily in a professional manner with suppliers, contractors and customers.
- To accurately update and control the company’s warehouse management system.
- Production of despatch notes, pick lists and other relevant paperwork.
- Ensure where applicable stock rotation and reconciliation.
- Ensure where applicable perpetual inventory procedures are recorded and kept to agreed timescales.
- Keep work area clean and tidy.
- Operate interfaces with 3rd party systems.
- Upkeep of good and accurate records for the accounts under your control.
- Respond promptly to customer queries and requests.
- Work efficiently and effectively as part of a team.
- Attend training when required.
- Attend meetings as and when required.
- Observe and comply with the companies Health and Safety policies.
- Perform any reasonable request from the Company’s management.
- General office duties.
- Ensure that you work in accordance with quality procedures, particularly in relation to food grade and BRC accreditations.
- All duties to be undertaken with reference to Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) procedures and work instructions.
Skills & Experience Required:
- A friendly, positive, hardworking approach to work.
- Great attention to detail.
- Diligent and punctual.
- Although it is not essential, experience of working in a warehouse environment would be beneficial.