Our client, a global leading organisation based in Colchester, are keen to strengthen their thriving global business by appointing a dedicated Customer Service Advisor to join their services team. The business is a worldwide company that provide services to businesses that include world renowned names.
No previous experience is required, but candidates must be IT Literate and ideally show customer service experience gained from a retail/face to face environment in which they can transfer into a office environment.
The successful candidate will be part of a busy team that delivers a high-quality service to multinational customers. The role requires someone who enjoys and thrives in a customer-facing, fast-paced, business-to-business environment. You will need to be a tenacious, confident individual with a can do attitude.
- Respond to inbound enquiries via telephone and email from clients in a timely manner
- Ensure that deadlines and Service Level Agreements are adhered to.
- Provide a high quality level of customer care
- Take full ownership of all queries, providing a prompt resolution.
- Manage client and candidate expectations throughout the background screening process, through clear and professional communication.
- Consistently achieve individual targets and contributes positively to team goals.
- Follow the correct escalation paths to liaise with Operational and Technical support teams.
- Thoroughly and accurately document all contacts in relevant systems.
The ideal candidate will be a team player who is a confident communicator, detail-oriented, tenacious, willing to share best practice, and demonstrates good judgement.
This business boasts an exceptional working environment and good career prospects where you can expect comprehensive training, a varied workload and an opportunity to climb the corporate ladder.