Time Appointments are thrilled to be working on an exceptional opportunity within a commercial insurance business in Birmingham. They are looking for a Customer Relations Executive to provide an effective complaints resolution services. This role would be perfect for someone with analytical skills and the ability to liaise with senior and professional individual. This role is key within the business to ensure any complaints or FCA breaches are handled with care and investigated thoroughly. The client is looking for someone who has transferable skills and ideally an insurance or financial services background to fulfil this role.
- Assisting in co-ordinating complaints
- Assisting in allocating new complaints received to appropriate members of the customer relations team to deal with
- Handling inbound telephone calls and responding appropriately and in a courteous and efficient manner
- Making outbound calls in order to gather information and otherwise expedite the ongoing complaint review and management process
- Assisting other members of the team to deal with their complaint files
- Assisting in providing relevant internal training and updates on complaints and complaint processes
- Handling and resolving complaints in accordance with service standards and FCA regulations including corresponding with policyholders and solicitors by letter and telephone
- Liaising with corporate clients, underwriters and other third parties to coordinate responses to complaints
- Assisting in corresponding with regulatory bodies regarding complaints
- Assisting in completing regulatory returns relating to complaints
The successful candidate will need to have an exceptional telephone manner, meticulous attention to detail and the ability to analyse information. This would be an exciting role for someone looking to develop a career in a corporate and professional company.