Time Appointments are thrilled to be working with a forward thinking, dynamic company based in Ipswich who are currently expanding their team and looking for somebody to join their customer focused team. The suitable candidate will have experience working in an office environment and be willing to learn and progress within the role. If you are wanting to work for an award-winning company, with that family feel, then we want to hear from you!
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls and taking messages for relevant departments
- Calling customers to schedule appointments
- Processing paperwork and other administrative duties to support the team
- Support other departments as and when required
- IT literate with an ability to pick up things quickly
- Confident with emails, Microsoft and ideally used a CRM system before
- Hard working and motivated
- Able to work on own initiative as well as working as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
The successful individual will receive an exceptional working environment, brilliant opportunity for progression and intense and ongoing training.