We are proud to be working on behalf of a leader in specialist Insurance. Creating customers for life is their mantra: doing the right thing, no matter how hard and walking away knowing you have made a positive difference is what keeps them going.
They pride themselves on constantly growing and constantly changing and now need switched on individuals from a wide variety of backgrounds who love to help customers. No insurance experience is necessary, there incredible trainers will give you all the knowledge you need to succeed.
- You will be talking to customers over the phone, focusing on sales and answering a variety of enquiries from all walks of life.
- Building relationships and connections that inspire, engage and put a smile on both your and your customers’ face.
- Working towards Targets and KPIs- The heart of their targets is ensuring the customer is looked after, given honest and correct information and their needs are met.
So why choose this business?
They offer a great environment with brilliant benefits. They will work with you as an individual, and will train what they need to do to ensure you get up on a Monday excited to be part of the team, not dreading the week ahead.
35 hours per week, shift work within the hours of Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm. Whilst working from home, until restrictions are lifted, shifts will fall between 8:30am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Are you the right person?
Customers mean the world to you and going the extra mile is a given. You believe the great service is the benchmark and beating it and surpassing customer expectations is what gets you out of bed in the morning (that and free coffee and toast they provide). Retail or Hospitality experience is desirable (not essential, but an advantage).
Skills & Experience:
- Driven – A desire to succeed, but with core values to guide you to the right outcome
- A Team Player – Contributing to the success of your peers
- Highly Productive – Getting things done with both quality and speed
- Resilient – take the knocks, accept responsibility for your actions and able to get back up stronger
- A nimble learner – receptive to feedback and always striving to improve