Time Appointments are currently recruiting for one of our clients, a family run business who are actively looking to add a Customer Service Advisor to their team due to their continued success. The primary focus of the role is to ensure efficient and effective customer service is provided at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deal with all Customer Services incoming post, emails, and telephone calls
- Respond to and deal with all email queries on a daily basis
- Responsible for booking out all late orders onto the system on a daily basis
- Chase any outstanding work or documentation, keeping detailed records
- Maintain excellent knowledge of internet system and liaise with IT department regarding updates and issues as they arise
- Ensure message book remains up to date each day
- Efficiently use the internal database to find information and record information for bookings
- Ordering stationery and consumables when required, ensuring price responsibility
- Take messages regarding the diary, such as cancellations and requests for date/time change and pass on accordingly
- Maintain company records swiftly and accurately
Our client is seeking to fill this vacancy urgently and we are looking to book suitable applicants in for interviews ASAP.