Time Appointments are thrilled to be working on behalf of a leading financial services company who are currently recruiting for a professional Customer Service Consultant to join their client management team.
If you like the idea of flexible working, a buy and sell holiday scheme, retail discounts, career progression, qualifications paid for and MUCH more – this could be the perfect role for you!
Our client offers a market leading benefits package which includes a generous competitive salary and pension scheme, study support and promotional opportunities. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with and resolving client’s enquiries over the phone, whilst being responsible and accountable for playing a leading role in improving business services.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing first class standards of customer service to all clients and advisers. Working to fully resolve telephone queries, and arrange follow up work when required
- Efficiently completing administration work, ensuring any requested correspondence are sent on a same day basis
- Keeping up to date with, and possessing a strong knowledge of, businesses products and services, fees, key features and terms and conditions
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven customer services experience, ideally gained from a professional office environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills, including the use of Microsoft packages
- The ability to build effective business relationships with both clients and internal employees
- Educated to GCSE level as a minimum with 5 grades at A-C including English and Maths (or equivalent)