A successful company based on the outskirts of Ipswich are currently seeking a motivated and experienced Customer Service Executive to join their busy team. Customer service skills are essential along with good communication skills and an excellent telephone manner.
- Processing orders and enquiries via fax, email, and telephone
- Arranging service calls between the customer and the authorised Service Agents
- Liaising with the Warehouse Department to arrange customer deliveries to ensure delivery dates are met
- Maintaining good partnership with key account customers
- Conducting courtesy calls to end users and retailers to gain feedback on service
- Giving technical advice on products
The ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manner but will also have the forward-thinking mentality and the confidence to communicate with new and existing clients. You will have good computer knowledge but most importantly you must have a good sense of humour and a “can do” attitude. Although Office based customer service experience is preferred, applicants with face-to-face customer service / retail experience along with a passion for providing excellent customer service will also be considered.