Time Appointments are working closely with an innovative packaging manufacturer based in Bury St Edmunds who are looking to bring onboard a talented Customer Service Project Manager.
- Overseeing client projects from start to finish.
- Working with all internal departments to ensure flow of work into the manufacturing.
- Working closely with suppliers to ensure timely receipt of procured elements.
- Keeping clients, account managers and suppliers up to date
- Keeping records accurate and up to date
- Estimating costs and managing sale prices to maximise profits whilst ensuring market competitiveness.
- Ability to use Microsoft packages
- Product knowledge
- Team player with a positive can do attitude
- Self awareness and desire to improve
- Customer service knowledge
- Experience with similar responsibilities
- You’ll have the opportunity to work for a company with an excellent culture.
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme (after completion of probation)
- Free onsite car park