Due to their continued success, our client, a highly regarded insurance company based in the town centre is currently seeking to appoint a dedicated Insurance Team Leader to lead and motivate a busy team of Customer Service and Claims Advisors. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading business that recognise potential and promote from within.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proactively lead and motivate a team of claims handlers to achieve team objectives.
- Challenge current work procedures and recommend cost effective process improvements or developments that improve productivity, customer service or staff satisfaction.
- Ensure excellent customer service is delivered to and on behalf of Clients.
- Act as a contact point for clients on a day to day basis.
- Lead and develop team members to reach their potential.
- Deliver a cost-effective service within budgeted costs.
- Continually improve employee satisfaction.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum to two years’ experience leading and motivating a team.
- Although Insurance experience with an understanding of claims processes would be beneficial, candidates with Team Leader experience gained from a heavily customer focussed office-based role will also be considered.
- An aptitude for people management with the ability to motivate and drive performance on a consistent basis.
- The ability to resolve complex customer problems / issues / complaints, and a strong understanding of customer service processes and systems.
- Computer Literate with good understanding of Microsoft packages, including Word and Excel.
The working hours for this role are 37.5 per week, within the hours of 17:30-08:00 Monday-Friday, and 24/7 Saturday/Sunday therefore applicants will need to be flexible in their working hours.