Time Appointments are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a leading business based on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds for a Customer Services Scheduling Team Member to join their close-knit, busy team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an applicant with customer service experience to develop their skills and work within a friendly organisation who value their staff!
- Receiving incoming calls from customers, clients and engineers and taking the required action in a timely manner
- Inputting accurate data
- Calculating issues regarding the scheduling of bookings to managers effectively managing engineer’s diaries within geographical areas
- Ensuring that they are fully utilised wherever possible
- Drafting letters
To be considered for this role applicants must:
- Have good customer service experience
- Have previously dealt with clients either on the phone or face to face
- Have a professional telephone manner
- Be able to remain calm under pressure and work quickly
- Be positive, friendly, and willing to learn
- Be able to deal with complaints and work as a part of a team
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary, free parking, career progression, a chance to gain further experience and the opportunity to work within a positive, encouraging environment.