Time Appointments are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a leading business based on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds for a Customer Services Scheduling Team Member to join their close-knit, busy team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an applicant with customer service experience to develop their skills and work within a friendly organisation who value their staff.
To be considered for this role applicants must:
- Have good customer service experience
- Have previously dealt with clients either on the phone or face to face
- Have a professional telephone manner
- Be able to remain calm under pressure and work quickly
- Be positive, friendly, and willing to learn
- Be able to deal with complaints and work as a part of a team
As a Customer Services Scheduling Team Member you will be responsible for receiving in-coming calls from customers, clients, tenants and engineers and taking the required action in a timely manner, inputting accurate data, escalating issues regarding the scheduling of bookings to managers effectively managing engineer’s diaries within geographical areas, ensuring that they are fully utilised wherever possible, drafting letters, and much more.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary, free parking, career progression, a chance to gain further experience and the opportunity to work within a positive, encouraging environment.