Time Appointments are proud to be working on behalf of a prestigious Law firm based in Ipswich. An opportunity has arisen within Data protection. The successful individual will support the lawyers in the team on a variety of data protection related tasks.
- Maintaining various data registers for clients
- Conducting impact assessments
- Liaising with clients, regulators and others on relevant matters
- Researching the law, drafting bulletins and updates
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and similar
- Assisting with client relations
- Assisting clients with responding to data subject access requests
- Preparing and tailoring standard documents and agreements
- Assisting with marketing and business development
The role will require the following:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills – the ability to use Word and Excel as well as other database applications
- An interest in data protection and/or the law in general
- High standards of client care, and responsiveness
- The successful applicant should have a degree, or have experience working in an administration, marketing or IT role. Whilst a law degree, or a desire to progress through to qualification as a solicitor/legal executive are desirable, they are not essential.