Time Appointments are thrilled to be working on behalf of leading local employer that are looking to strengthen their purchasing department by recruiting a Demand Planning Assistant.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity applicants are required to have previous demand planning, forecasting, or purchasing experience, along with a pro-active attitude and exceptional attention to detail. It is imperative that you are customer service driven individual, with strong communication skills. IT Skills, including being a proficient user of Microsoft Excel is essential.
- Analyse forecast data, investigate, report and question changes and variations between historic sales and new ASM forecasts.
- Analyse sales data to highlight high and low level stocks and then communicate to Supply Chain Supervisor.
- Raise purchase orders in company system as required.
- Check and process purchase orders, pro forma invoices, commercial invoices, and payment paperwork
- Report on the companies’ electrical waste.
- Carry out month end reporting.
- Review stock, usages and historical dates for product spares and raise orders accordingly.
- Chase suppliers for production schedules.
- Communicate & coordinate container delivery information to the warehouse.
- Communicate regular seasonal stock position to the Sales team during peak seasons.