Time Appointments are thrilled to be working on behalf of one of the UK’s largest independent logistics providers, who are currently recruiting for a European Customs Operative to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly driven, motivated, and commercially minded Customs professional to join an ever-growing and ambitious business.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- European Operations, including dealing directly with Clients on operational needs, quotations and liaising with suppliers to deliver on appropriate services.
- Accurately performing customs Entries for Imports and Exports
- Customs formalities for European Movements
- Building and maintaining strong client relations
- Internal auditing checks to maintaining high levels of customs compliance
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must have recent/relevant European Operations experience. Knowledge of customs processes and requirements would be an advantage, however not essential as training can be provided. Excellent customer service skills and the ability to build effective business relationships are essential. Applicants must also have proven experience of negotiating and handling objections.