Are you an experienced Export Clerk looking to join a world leading freight forwarder? Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Deep Sea Export Freight Forwarder to join their welcoming and progressive team at their office in Ipswich, so if you are looking for a real opportunity to improve your career and progress – this might be the role for you.
As an Export Coordinator, you will be dealing with correspondences on new bookings with agent and customers, placing bookings with carriers and confirming bookings with agents. You will be also arranging B/L instruction to carriers, sending pre alerts and handling the client from start to finish.
- Deal with correspondences on new bookings with agent and customers
- Place booking with carriers/co loader
- Receive confirmation from carrier / co loader
- Confirm bookings to agents/customer
- Complete customs entry/knowledge on export licences
- Previous export experience (Ideally in sea freight)
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure