Are you a Financial Mastermind?
If you are an experienced, dynamic, and passionate finance manager looking for a new challenge, this one is for you…
Time Appointments are currently working with a fantastic Christian charity based in Hertfordshire. The company is looking to recruit a finance manager to join their fantastic team.
What you will be doing:
- You will help the business thrive by ensuring financial policy adherence, legal compliance and good practice.
- You will help apply key decisions
- You will report directly to the National Director
- You will perform a range of financial functions, including budgeting, financial monitoring/reporting, payroll management, and working with external auditors
What you’ll need to have:
- AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- Strong experience of using Sage line 50 and Sage 50 Payroll
- Experience using CRM systems e.g., Access thankQ
- Experience of running the financial aspects of a UK Charity
Sound like the role for you? Get in touch today to discuss making one of the best moves of your career.