We are working with a leading logistics organisation based in Felixstowe who are recruiting for Finance Supervisor to join their Finance Team due to growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for both purchase and sales ledger as well as general administration of the business. Whilst this is a supervisor role it will suit someone who is keen on delivering results.
- Produce all sales invoices and sales orders in a timely manner.
- Work closely with colleagues in the wider business to gather the information required for invoicing and payment terms agreed.
- Ensuring that customer balances are paid on time by generating monthly statements and chasing in an appropriate manner.
- Processing invoices through the sales ordering processing system, and dispatching goods from stock.
- Maintaining and reviewing of aged debtors listing by producing an analysis of outstanding money and categorising them by income source and outstanding periods.
- Be the first point of contact for the Finance team in respect of answering customer telephone and email queries.
- Processing of purchase invoices and ensuring correct coding to cost centres
- Matching invoices to purchase order system
- Resolving queries resulting from invoices not matching POs
- Processing payment runs and ad hoc payments ensuring payments are correct and timely