Time Appointments are working with a highly successful IFA firm based in Ipswich who have an exciting opportunity for a skilled IFA Administrator to join their business.
The role requires you to have recent experience of working within an IFA or similar environment where you are currently providing support to senior financial management.
- Administration of pensions, property purchases, rentals and sales, insurance company bonds, general investment accounts and ISA’s
- Assist the financial planners with pre meetings / pre-contract preparation including research into clients existing arrangements
- Assist with both new business application forms, proposals and supporting documentation and activities with existing clients such as fund switches, withdrawals and assignments of polices.
- Provide support with the development and maintenance of the standard operating systems of the firm including general day to day office administration.
The ideal candidate;
- Previous experience within an IFA practice is preferred but not essential
- Experience of multiple sector specific online platforms and back office systems
- IT literate, polite, confident, and proud of your work, with outstanding communication and interpretation skills via computer and telephone
- Excellent analytical skills with a preference for working in a structured manner