Our client, a professional services business based in Bury St Edmunds are looking to appoint a financial services administrator to join their Tax department. They arent looking for too much experience, but really want someone with some office based experience who is keen to learn financial services/tax. If someone had that experience – that would be awesome!
Your day to day role will consist of administration support and the successful candidate will be a great organiser and someone with strong attention to detail. You will be joining a medium sized firm, who have won various awards and offer a great benefits package to their employee’s.
- Dealing with the day-to-day administration on clients, including internet submissions to H M Revenue & Customs (HMRC), correspondence with HMRC on client matters, drafting client communications, liaising with clients to obtain information and arrange meetings, internal database entry and maintenance.
- Monitoring Self-Assessment Income Tax and Corporation Tax deadlines and producing internal reports.
- Monitoring deadlines on Trusts and Estates such as ten yearly charges and beneficial entitlements.
- Assisting with onboarding new clients and general office administration, such as photocopying and filing (both electronically and physically) where required. Carrying out any other duties to meet with the needs of the department and business.
- Preparation of client payrolls, including managing deadlines and payroll year end.
- Completion of HMRC forms, such as Inheritance Tax returns and VAT forms, for review by a senior member of staff.
To be considered for this role, you must have some administrative experience from a office based environment – 6 months plus. Financial services experience is a huge advantage.